Sunday, March 29, 2020

American Actor John Callahan Dies at 66


Actor John Callahan, who was known for playing Edmund Grey on "All my Children,'' and featuring on "Days of Our Lives,” “Santa Barbara”, “ Falcon Crest” and more, has died at 66 years old.
His ex-wife Eva LaRue declared his demise on her online networking account on Saturday.She also was his "All My Children" co-star.
She posted a paragraph on Instagram stating how devastated she and their daughter Kaya are:

"May Flights of Angels Wing You to Your Rest my Dear Friend. Your bigger than life, gregarious personality will leave a hole in our hearts forever. We are devastated-My great friend, co parent partner, and loving father to Kaya,"
“Kaya and I are beyond broken hearted, so stunned, sorry that my thoughts are a mess. You gave the best most beautifully written tributes, and I am at a complete loss for words right now for you.”


EmoticonEmoticon